Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 is here but

Where did 2008 go???

Well in January I finally started art classes, February was about my love for josh, March hello I turned 21 but unfortunately was so sick with the flu I can't remember much except good old NiQuil. April I was so over that semester and was just begging for josh to end the misery then, but of course I survived. May my Angel niece arrived from heaven Beautiful Sarah. June I started a new job and was scared to death of failing in it, now I am pretty awesome. July was scary and hard, we knew Papa was fading but didn't know when he would go. 20 people or more at my house constantly but I loved my girls Carolina and Nina. August Papa gets to rest in Paradise finally. Sad tears of the loss happy tears of him being free from pain. I miss him he always told me I was his favorite Daughter-in-law. Had me leading music at his funeral and crying my eyes out for the last song because he really did live like the saviour did.
Started school the next week. That was hard, didn't want to. September I learned new things like how to draw in pen and conte and all that good stuff. One day I will master it. October was not only awesome Halloween but Josh and mine 2 years of being married. I think that was about the point when having babies decided to sweep over me and hasn't stopped yet. November was about the time I had all sorts of mental break downs from life. December I survied Christmas at work and was glad beyond belief that school was out.

At some point in the year I became friend with wonderful people like Kyla megan libby (yeah I guess paul is pretty cool too) Learn to recognize people who I didn't think exsisted and formed a bestest bud complex with them. I lost contact with some. Sometimes people come in and out of your life for a reason, not that you love them any less but sometimes it just is about timing other times it is about what is healthy for yourself and some times you end up like Australia thinking WTF mate and don't know what happened or why but love them miss them and think about them but never contact them for what ever stupid excuss you make up in your head. I wonder where some people went to too, like Mike where ever he is, hope he is happy.

I fell in love with a warewolf this summer while everyone else loved vampires, still all team Jacob. What can I say I am the underdog lover.
I am under the impression that the world still revolves around me yes and that is why when I whine I get my way! *Wink*

Well let us see what 2009 will bring!

No comments: