12. Every morning outside my window I hear little chirps. Birds singing in the morning as I'm getting ready to start my day. While I am not particularly fond of birds (in fact I have a pretty irrational fear of them) I am grateful for them. Make sense? Probably not but in my head it always makes sense. I am very grateful for the bird this morning that decided to not smash into my face as it was flying. I was walking out to get the dogs and was under my carport. Well I didn't see the bird flying at me until he came about 6 inches from my face. Literally 6 inches. If I stuck out my tongue quick enough I could've tasted it. Realizing he was about to smash into me, he quickly veered and continued on his merry way. Much better than the birds that have pooped on my head. Well that's my story about birds.
Oh but I must add that baby chickens are adorable! These are my friends baby chicks. Too stinking adorable! She also does flower arrangements and can be found at Daling Clementine Studio . Megan Dunlap is a photographer as well. So as you can see she has great pictures of her little chicks!
And of course one day I want to have a pet duck. I know I should be afraid of ducks like I am other birds but for some reason I'm not. I like ducks.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment