Sunday, June 20, 2010
And Life goes on.
So much has changed in the past year. Hard to believe that it has been a year. Brief synopsis: We moved into our house just fine before last August. Been crazy busy with school. I got rid of two of the kittens. Kept Turbo. Turbo disappeared in August. Got a new kitten in October, Apollo. Loved him so much. He loved outside and wasn't afraid of cars. Broke my heart finding him dead. Then kept myself busy with school. Josh got a new job. Eventually I got a dog, my very first time ever owning a dog. I love my Odie! He is a german shepherd mix. Then God blessed me with two more fur children, Smokie and Bandit! They came to me through the grace of God and friends. Two adorable kitties. School is still going. I won't graduate until December of 2011. I love every minute I am there, but am beyond ready to graduate and start a family. We bought a boat I am excited about. I get to go to the lake. Met some cool people and became friends with them. Josh has some friends finally! I am going on a girls trip in August wether or not the beaches in the gulf are closed. Yep That is life moving on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment