I think I am gonna start small with the 100 pictures of things that bring you happiness. 100 you say? That's small? Well let me rephrase that. Beginning the 100 pictures. I may do one a day or 20 a day but it doesn't really matter as long as I'm doing it. Now I know my pictures won't be anywhere near as beautiful as some of the ones that Rebecca has done, really I think she searches long and hard for some of those.
Well here we go. 100 things that bring me happiness...wait change that. I think I want to put my own twist on it. Can I? Or as my teachers in elementary school used to say when we would ask to go to the bathroom "I don't know can you?" eh who need permission anyways. I can do what I want.
So my little twist on 100 things that bring me happiness is now 100 things I am grateful for. (Trust me most the things that I am grateful for are things that bring me happiness.)
1. My eternal marriage and family. I don't know where I would be without it in my life. I am truly blessed to know that I am sealed for time and all eternity to the wonderful kind man I married. If you are wondering what I am talking about well... http://mormon.org/family/
A good marriage does not require a perfect man or a perfect woman. It only requires a man and a woman committed to strive together toward perfection. - Dallin H. Oaks
2. Motherhood. It has changed me. Nothing else can compare to it. There is something instinctual about being a mother that I can not describe nor would have never understood until I became one. I love every minute of it. The late nights, the poopy diapers...everything. I would not trade those things for the money in the world. (oh and please do excuse how bad I look after labor. I swore I was gonna have make-up on while in labor so I'd be ready for the after pictures. Yeah that didn't happen)
(a litte humor... Women's Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It's the men who are discriminated against. They can't bear children. And no one's likely to do anything about that. ~Golda Meir)

2 comments:
This is great - now you need to keep it up.
I totally LOVE the idea of twisting it to what you are grateful for...that's awesomeness! Gives the glory strait back to our Heavenly Father who blesses us with all things! Loves you muchos girly!
Post a Comment