3. Yes this is a little more shallow. In fact the whole reason I love plumbing is because I don't have to get up in the middle of the night and go outside to find the outhouse. Nope I am grateful for indoor plumbing. Seriously. No creep crawly bugs trying to attack me, no chamber pots stinking up my house/where ever you dump them. Oh plumbing I love you. Hot showers +running water+ flushing toilets=love from me. Now this bathroom here would be amazing. Heck almost any bathroom slightly bigger than the ones I have would be amazing. See this is mine:
Mind you we do now have a blue shower curtain, but you gotta love the bubble gum pink tub and bubble tiles. Well I can always dream of a luxurious bathroom can't I?
4. Along the lines of bathrooms I must say I am grateful for warm, fresh out the dryer towels. <3 them. They are so snuggly soft and just like heaven. As I just found out as I was googling for towel images, Yankee Candle has a scent called Fluffy Towels. I wonder how that smells. Probably wonderful!





No comments:
Post a Comment