7. Rain leads to rainbows. Not only an outward token of a promise made long ago but I am reminded of the song I sang years ago when I was little. "I like to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain. And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again. I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to be the best I can, and live with God again"
The other story I am reminded of when I see rainbows is one from my childhood again. The Rough-Face Girl by Rafe Martin and David Shannon. Think Native American version of Cinderella. The classic story of the kind hearted triumphing over the cruel in the end. Still a classic in my heart.



1 comment:
I remember that book! I loved it :) Also I so get the rain thing (it was one of mine also lol) and the rainbow. There was an awesome one morning on my way to work, with a georgous pink, purple, red sky! I actually ran a red light looking at it-oops :P God's artwork is the best
Post a Comment